Skip to content

Legalization of Vietnamese documents

The Danish embassy in Vietnam can only legalize Vietnamese documents which already have been legalized by the Vietnamese authorities.

In Hanoi legalizations are done by the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs (consular department), 40 Tran Phu Street, Hanoi and in Ho Chi Minh City by the External Relations Department, 6 Alexandre De Rhodes, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.

Only then can the documents by legalized by the Danish embassy in Vietnam. Documents must be handed in to the embassy in person, and not sent via courier to the embassy.